Incontinence - resourcesResources - incontinence
The following organizations are good resources for information on incontinence.
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders -- www.aboutincontinence.org
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases -- www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/bowel-control-problems-fecal-incontinence
- The Simon Foundation for Continence -- simonfoundation.org/fecal-bowel-incontinence/
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases -- www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/urologic-diseases/bladder-control-problems
- The Simon Foundation for Continence -- simonfoundation.org/category/types-of-incontinence/
Review Date: 10/21/2018
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.